Quintum Tenor CMS MPC-8 supports H.323 or SIP intelligent call routing and QoS
The Quintum Tenor Carrier MultiPath Switch offers a two or an eight-port chassis to give service providers, CLECs, ISPs and next-generation service providers an easy, cost-effective way to deliver low-cost, high-quality voice services over IP networks. The Tenor supports H.323, SIP, intelligent call routing, and QoS all in one solution. Tenor CMS provides the functionality required to support applications such as:
Wholesale VoIP Termination Tandem Switching Call Centers IP Local Loop Least Cost Routing Calling Card Carrier class intelligence delivers a complete application solution.
• Integrated VoIP and Circuit Switching: Complete VoIP/circuit switch intelligently switches calls between circuits (DS0’s) and IP, between multiple circuits and between IP endpoints.
• Advanced Call Routing Support: Quintum’s external VoIP Call Routing Server provides scalable, centralized network routing control and administration for larger networks. Provides enhanced network-wide routing flexibility including QoS routing, least cost routing, source-based routing, and extensive network routing statistics/report generation.
• Network Management Support: Quintum’s external Network Management Server helps lower maintenance costs through centralized provisioning, alarm monitoring, CDR collecting and real-time call monitoring.
• Enhanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Supports multiple user selectable languages and prompts.
SelectNet™ intelligence takes the risk out of VoIP. With our patented SelectNet™ Technology, the Tenor continuously monitors the IP network on a call by call basis for jitter, latency and packet loss, and transparently switches customer calls to the PSTN when required. This intelligent switching allows you to achieve the Quality of Service targets that your customers demand, at costs that traditional phone companies simply cannot match.
PacketSaver™ intelligence minimizes network congestion. PacketSaver™ Technology allows the Tenor to reduce bandwidth consumption up to 50%, by combining voice packets from several calls into a single packet to minimize bandwidth overhead.
NATAccess™ intelligence means greater security. The Tenor VoIP MultiPath Switch also features a unique technology that allows it to operate behind NAT-enabled firewalls. The innovative NATAccess™ solution overcomes the problem of NAT firewalls not correctly translating internal IP addresses into public addresses when a VoIP call is established with an outside party.
* Quintum product purchased separately
Tenor CMS offers:
• Available in 2 or 8 slot chassis
• Up to 32 T1/E1/PRI Spans per chassis (up to 960 DS0s)
• Up to 960 VoIP channels
• Integrated H.323 gatekeeper
• Intelligent Call Routing
• VoIP and Tandem Circuit Switching
• IVR/Radius AAA Compliant (Multilingual IVR)
• SelectNet™ Auto-Switching provides superior voice quality
• Support for external Quintum Call Routing Server II*
• Support for external Quintum Tenor Monitor
• Support for external Remote Management Session Server*