The QVENC is part of the QVidium® professional line of advanced video codecs; a line of compact, powerful and cost-effective products designed for real-time encoding, and decoding for Content Gathering, Monitoring, and Distribution of broadcast quality video over IP networks.
QVidium’s advanced video transport couples broadcast and networking standards with patented error correction to take advantage of the inherent flexibility of IP and the Internet, providing broadcasters an efficient, affordable and scalable solution for professional quality video distribution quality over nearly any IP network.
The QVENC provides H.264 High Profile video compression, up to 1080p50/60, along with support for up to 4 audio channels, multicasting and multi-unicasting, and closed captioning for cost-effective audio/video broadcast, web streaming & IPTV solutions.
- MPEG-4 AVC Video: MPEG-4 AVC High Profile 4:2:0 CBR or VBR video encoding selectable from 256 Kbps to 25 Mbps transport-stream bit rates. (Up to 20 Mbps with ARQ.)
- Incorporates QVidium’s Patented feed-back based error correction (ARQ): QVidium’s ARQ provides the most reliable video transport over any IP network, including wireless and unconditioned IP networks.
- Designed for Professional Broadcast Applications: Includes advanced CEA-708/CEA-608 Cosed Captioning, Dolby(R) AC3 Passthrough, and DVBCSA Encryption features.
- MPEG-2 Video MPEG-2 4:2:0 video VBR encoding selectable from 900 Kbps to 25 Mbps transport-stream bit rates. (Up to 20 Mbps with ARQ.)
- Simple interconnect: Gigabit Ethernet interface allows simple interconnection to most network equipment for management.
- Easy to Manage:Easy to manage through web-based user management and SNMP Traps.
- Reliable: Designed for 24/7 operation.
- Professional broadcast video distributio
- Live Event / Electronic News Gathering
- Confidence monitoring
- Streaming Web & IPTV systems
- Model# QVENC (PAL and NTSC SD encoding)
- Option# QVENC-SDI-Opt (Enables SDI input)
- Option# QVENC-HD-Opt (Enables 1080i and 720p encoding)
- Option# QVENC-1080p-Opt (Enables 1080p60/50 encoding)
- Option# QVENC-ASI (Daughtercard to add ASI I/O)